Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Saving

I hereby announce that I have incorporated saving into the game, allowing the game to auto-save your data, whenever you make progress. 

I have also made it where whenever you press new game for the first time, it will change to continue so when you go back to the main menu, you will be allowed to go back to the level you left from, starting from the starting arch or the checkpoint arch if you were able to make it that far.


The picture also shows that level select actually shows how many orbs and notes you were able to find during you travels. Please note (no pun intended) that there were actually only three orbs in my test level, but it definitely works, and once I get the person who is supposed to do level design, I'll be able to show you all it works. :)

More progress will be shown later, but I'm waiting for more models to come in so we can get some levels going, being able to integrated puzzles into this fine game. Maybe eventually getting a demo going if anyone is interested.


- Junsempai

No comments:

Post a Comment