Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Glowy Spheres of Happiness

So there has been a quick update on Lost Facade. As the title states, I have added "Glowy Spheres of Happiness" aka orbs, which are items you can collect throughout your adventures in the deep unknown of Lost Facade.

Before I get into any further, here's a quick screenshot of the awesomeness.


Throughout the game, you will find these little buggers, which would unlock something special, but it's a secret. If you want to figure out what the secret is, you have to wait till the game is finished :P. Anyway, because of my bad photography skills, I "accidentally" took a shot with something behind it.

Since I'm so nice, I'll tell you it's an improved model of the arches I showed in the previous blog. Here's a couple of pictures reinstating how they are better.




Henceforth, I will be adding more of my progress, which I am currently doing. I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on what is happening here at Redev Games.

I'll be sure to get you a more elaborate update by tomorrow night, since I'll probably have some free-time.

P.S. I totally forgot I can full-screen the Unity game screen, so screenshots will obviously be easier to see now. Sorry about that.


- Junsempai

No comments:

Post a Comment