Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lost Facade

Lately, I've been working on a pretty big game known as Lost Facade with other people that work for Redev Games. For this title, I'm the Lead Programmer. Any updates I make into the game will be posted. Speaking of which, I have a view screens to show to you that can show a bit of what I have been working on.

The title page ( please ignore the cube :P ) I'm gonna have something cooler there later. A later update will show how I'm going to turn this awesome cube into something heartwarming.



The level select of the game. It's scroll-able as you can tell. Right now, all I can tell you is that the game will have 15 levels, so that's still quite a lot of game-play.



The paused menu is going to be a book (something the player of the game will find). It will have three tabs which would include the main page, notes pages (a place where the player can read notes he finds throughout the game), as well as the options page, which would obviously allow players to change options.



As stated on this picture. My deduction was correct.



More pictures of updates will be posted soon, as long as I'm able to get more time into this. The team is hoping to get this done by late-February, so it shouldn't take too long. It's too early to predict how long this project is going to take though, but I'm pretty confident.


- Junsempai

No comments:

Post a Comment