Sunday, January 13, 2013

Busy x3

Lately, I've been busy with work and other things, since I recently finished with school, graduating this 18th, I haven't made progress on the game, but I am actually currently working on some game-play since I now have usable placeholder models.

I can show you a little sneak peek.
...
...




...

I don't know what I'm looking at. Actually, I'm in the middle of implementing archways that are used in the game, such as the starting (blue), checkpoint (green), and finished (red) archways.

Of course, what you see here isn't what is going to be in the real game, since they are placeholders (obviously). I also implemented a feature where the player suffers an excruciating death after falling off the map (not really).  You just teleport (which apparently is not a word on here) back to either the starting arch or the checkpoint, depending on whether you decided to make friends with the pristine, infamous green archway of doom.

Nevertheless, I would like to apologize for the delay of this blog, and for the missing progress that should have been made if I wasn't so busy. I believe more will be shown next time.


- Junsempai

No comments:

Post a Comment